<body>

Sunday, August 24, 2008

THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

John 15:12-13
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

this was and still the calling from God to me... especially to the backsliders...
with a simple heart to just love them... do my best to show Jesus' love to them...
a small little effort made will just melt their hearts...
it really meant alot to them... sometimes i might not realise... in fact... i just realize this week when jasmin wrote a A3 sized letter to me to thank me plus a dedication blog post...

she mentioned that:
Because of you.I've made up my mind, I will not give up on any of the backsliders. No matter how tough it's gonna be.I will look unto my example, you.Showered so much care, concern and Jesus' love to me.And I will do the same.I will press in. I will be thick skin and have a thin heart.

she really made me grew stronger... and that i wanted to start running really fast... after i know that i can make such a great impact in the lives of ppl out there... its really about LOVING GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND LOVING PEOPLE FERVENTLY... love them like how Jesus sit around His people... is really scrificing time and even finances to love, care and concern... even to a place of casting my own-self jus to be a servant unto them... and seeing them drawn back to God and be on fire...


6:13 AM, & i live by faith and not by sight for you





profile [:
This is where u are able to see God move mightily!
Read about my R.E.V.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S and be blessed as we pray for one ANOTHER!(=
Lets stay closer to God than EVER!!!

Cheryl Tan
19 Yrs Old ::EARTHLY::
6 Yrs Old ::SPIRITUALLY::
3 Yrs Old ::SIPRITUAL RESURRECTION::
City Harvest Church ::W469::
Campus Crusade For Christ ::REPUBLIC POLY::


passion [:
Serve Him FOREVER!!!

wishes [:
CGL by Dec 2009
Full time Staff by 2015


chatter [:


read more about my DAILY LIFE [:
myBLOGGER
myMULTIPLY
myLIVEJOURNAL


reminisce [:
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits [:
layout: childofgod_sher
basecodes: etiquity
image: deviant art
stinkerbell1 on Flickr
fonts: dafont