<body>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I was so ministered by yesterday's cg message...
it was good...
also thank you Rae for praying...
just allow me to share the sermon with u guys...

Title: WHEN THE ROOF CAVES IN

John 20:19
Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

There are 4 things you need to do when the roof caves in on you:
1. I need to have a fresh REVELATION OF JESUS!
- You must have a revelation that you are not alone... God will appear!
- We tend to think that God is with us when things are going well and that He's far from us when things are going bad. WHICH IS NOT TRUE!
- TRUTH: God never leaves you; and He never forsakes you!
- If you want to be strong believer... you need to build your life on TRUTH!
- We are never by OURSELF!

2. I need to HEAR GOD'S VOICE!
- The Bible says, "all we like sheep have gone astray" ... but Jesus is our Chief Shepherd.

John 10:27-28
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Eph. 4:29(NLT)
Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

- Our words have tremendous power to influence.
- We see in John 20, ONE word(from Jesus) changed the entire atmosphere in the room that day.
- One rhema from heaven can give you faith to overcome any difficulties in your life.

Is. 43:1-2
But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Is. 41:10(NLT)
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

3. I need to have faith in JESUS WORK ON THE CROSS.
- In John 20:20 Jesus showed the disciples His hands and His side. This signified HIs work on the cross and His victory over death.

Ex. 12:13
Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

- Don't treat Jesus' death on the cross as just an event in history. But Activate your faith and apply the blood of Jesus over your family and believe God for protection.

4. I need to STEP OUT AGAIN!

John 20:21
So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”

- God's purpose for your life is always greater than your problems.

2 Cor. 1:8-10
For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of our trouble which came to us in Asia: that we were burdened beyond measure, above strength, so that we despaired even of life. Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead, who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us,
- He delivers us in the past, present and future.

Rom. 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

John 20:22
And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.


6:54 PM, & i live by faith and not by sight for you





profile [:
This is where u are able to see God move mightily!
Read about my R.E.V.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S and be blessed as we pray for one ANOTHER!(=
Lets stay closer to God than EVER!!!

Cheryl Tan
19 Yrs Old ::EARTHLY::
6 Yrs Old ::SPIRITUALLY::
3 Yrs Old ::SIPRITUAL RESURRECTION::
City Harvest Church ::W469::
Campus Crusade For Christ ::REPUBLIC POLY::


passion [:
Serve Him FOREVER!!!

wishes [:
CGL by Dec 2009
Full time Staff by 2015


chatter [:


read more about my DAILY LIFE [:
myBLOGGER
myMULTIPLY
myLIVEJOURNAL


reminisce [:
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


credits [:
layout: childofgod_sher
basecodes: etiquity
image: deviant art
stinkerbell1 on Flickr
fonts: dafont